The mission of Northwest Biosolids is to advance environmental sustainability through the beneficial use of biosolids.
Members of Northwest Biosolids support biosolids recycling and have joined forces to meet the challenge of finding safe, economical ways to manage biosolids. The organization's purpose is to share knowledge about biosolids management between member agencies and companies; local, state and federal regulators; and the general public.
Visit our conference website to view conference presentations and pictures from our September 11-13 event in Blaine, WA.
Mark your calendars for Oct. 16-19, 2017 for our combined conference with BioCycle Magazine in Portland, OR.
New in the online library
- Carbamazepine in biosolids amended soils- Environmental implications
- Transfer of wastewater associated pharmaceuticals and personal care products to crop plants from biosolids treated soil
- Human exposure to wastewater-derived pharmaceuticals in fresh produce: A randomized controlled trial focusing on Carbamazepine
- Modeling uptake of selected pharmaceuticals and personal care products into food crops from biosolids-amended soil
- Plant uptake of pharmaceutical and personal care products from recycled water and biosolids: a review