The mission of the Northwest Biosolids Management Association is to advance environmental sustainability through the beneficial use of biosolids.
Members of the Northwest Biosolids Management Association (NBMA) support the beneficial use of biosolids and have joined forces to meet the challenge of finding safe, economical ways to manage biosolids. The organization's purpose is to share knowledge about biosolids management between member agencies and companies; local, state and federal regulators; and the general public.
- Apr 23 - Tour Natural Selection Farms Biosolids Project [details]
- Apr 28 - Tour King County Loop Forestry Project [details]
- Apr 28 - NBMA Information & Research Meeting [details]
- May 18 - WEF Biosolids & Residuals [details]
- Jun 5 - Canadian Biosolids & Residuals Conference [details]
- Jun 29 - W2170 Soil in the City Conference [details]
- Sep 7 - NBMA's 27th Annual BioFest [details]
New in the online library
- Sewers, sewage treatment, sludge: damage without end
- Blinded by science: how 'balanced' coverage lets the scientific fringe hijack reality
- The science of why we don't believe in science
- The tragedy of the risk-perception commons: culture conflict, rationality conflict, and climate change
- Fixing the communications failure