The mission of Northwest Biosolids is to advance environmental sustainability through the beneficial use of biosolids.
Members of Northwest Biosolids support biosolids recycling and have joined forces to meet the challenge of finding safe, economical ways to manage biosolids. The organization's purpose is to share knowledge about biosolids management between member agencies and companies; local, state and federal regulators; and the general public.
Visit our conference website for the latest on our upcoming annual conference on September 11-13 at Semiahmoo in Blaine, WA.
New in the online library
- Role of chlorine and chloramine in corrosion of lead-bearing plumbing materials
- Elevated blood lead in young children due to lead-contaminated drinking water: Washington, DC, 2001-2004
- Elevated blood lead levels in children associated with the Flint drinking water crisis: A spatial analysis of risk and public health response
- Reduced risk estimations after remediation of lead (Pb) in drinking water at two US school districts
- Drinking Water Distribution Systems: Assessing and Reducing Risks