The mission of the Northwest Biosolids Management Association is to advance environmental sustainability through the beneficial use of biosolids.
Members of the Northwest Biosolids Management Association (NBMA) support the biosolids recycling and have joined forces to meet the challenge of finding safe, economical ways to manage biosolids. The organization's purpose is to share knowledge about biosolids management between member agencies and companies; local, state and federal regulators; and the general public.
New in the online library
- Survey of wastewater indicators and human pathogen genomes in biosolids produced by class A and class B stabilization treatments
- Ileal-lymphoid-nodular hyperplasia, non-specific colitis, and pervasive developmental disorder in children
- A population-based study of measles, mumps, and rubella vaccination and autism
- Vaccine disputes
- A Question of Balance: The Autism-Vaccine Controversy in the British and American Elite Press
- The MMR vaccination and autism controversy in United Kingdom 1998 to 2005: Inevitable community outrage or a failure of risk communication