The mission of the Northwest Biosolids Management Association is to advance environmental sustainability through the beneficial use of biosolids.
Members of the Northwest Biosolids Management Association (NBMA) support biosolids recycling and have joined forces to meet the challenge of finding safe, economical ways to manage biosolids. The organization's purpose is to share knowledge about biosolids management between member agencies and companies; local, state and federal regulators; and the general public.
New in the online library
- Modeled environmental concentrations of engineered nanomaterials (TiO2, ZnO, Ag, CNT, Fullerenes) for different regions
- Life Cycle payback estimates of nanosilver enabled textiles under different silver loading, release, and laundering scenarios informed by literature review
- Soybean susceptibility to manufactured nanomaterials with evidence for food quality and soil fertility interruption
- Evidence for effects of manufactured nanomaterials on crops is inconclusive
- Fate of zinc oxide nanoparticles during anaerobic digestion of wastewater and post-treatment processing of sewage sludge