The mission of the Northwest Biosolids Management Association is to advance environmental sustainability through the beneficial use of biosolids.
Members of the Northwest Biosolids Management Association (NBMA) support the beneficial use of biosolids and have joined forces to meet the challenge of finding safe, economical ways to manage biosolids. The organization's purpose is to share knowledge about biosolids management between member agencies and companies; local, state and federal regulators; and the general public.
New in the online library
- Determining the ecological impacts of organic contaminants in biosolids using a high-throughput colorimetric denitrification assay: a case study with antimicrobial agents
- Toxicity and bioaccumulation of biosolids-borne triclocarban (TCC) in terrestrial organisms
- Toxicity and bioaccumulation of biosolids-borne triclosan in terrestrial organisms
- Distinct responses in ammonia-oxidizing Archaea and Bacteria after addition of biosolids to an agricultural soil
- Long-Term crop and soil response to biosolids applications in Dryland Wheat