The mission of the Northwest Biosolids Management Association is to advance environmental sustainability through the beneficial use of biosolids.
Members of the Northwest Biosolids Management Association (NBMA) support the biosolids recycling and have joined forces to meet the challenge of finding safe, economical ways to manage biosolids. The organization's purpose is to share knowledge about biosolids management between member agencies and companies; local, state and federal regulators; and the general public.
New in the online library
- Review of microplastics in cosmetics
- Accumulation of microplastic on shorelines worldwide: sources and sinks
- Synthetic fibers as an indicator of land application of sludge
- Microplastic in terrestrial ecosystems and the soil?
- Biodegradable microbead alternative for cosmetics
- Can direct conversion of used nitrogen to new feed and protein help feed the world?
- Recovery of ammonia from swine manure using gas-permeable membranes: Effect of waste strength and pH
- Phosphorus in manure and sewage sludge more recyclable than in soluble inorganic fertilizer
- Life cycle assessment of phosphorus alternatives for Swedish agriculture