The mission of the Northwest Biosolids Management Association is to advance environmental sustainability through the beneficial use of biosolids.
Members of the Northwest Biosolids Management Association (NBMA) support the biosolids recycling and have joined forces to meet the challenge of finding safe, economical ways to manage biosolids. The organization's purpose is to share knowledge about biosolids management between member agencies and companies; local, state and federal regulators; and the general public.
New in the online library
- Antimicrobial residues in animal waste and water resources proximal to large-scale swine and poultry feeding operations
- Fate and transport of antibiotic residues and antibiotic resistance genes following land application of manure waste
- Antibiotic use in agriculture and its impact on the terrestrial environment
- Impact of manure fertilization on the abundance of antibiotic- resistant bacteria and frequency of detection of antibiotic resistance genes in soil and on vegetables at harvest
- Impact of fertilizing with raw or anaerobically digested sewage sludge on the abundance of antibiotic-resistant coliforms, antibiotic resistance genes, and pathogenic bacteria in soil and on vegetables at harvest