The mission of the Northwest Biosolids Management Association is to advance environmental sustainability through the beneficial use of biosolids.
Members of the Northwest Biosolids Management Association (NBMA) support the biosolids recycling and have joined forces to meet the challenge of finding safe, economical ways to manage biosolids. The organization's purpose is to share knowledge about biosolids management between member agencies and companies; local, state and federal regulators; and the general public.
- Sep 20 - NBMA 28th Annual BioFest [details]
New in the online library
- Survey of wastewater indicators and human pathogen genomes in biosolids produced by class A and class B stabilization treatments
- A changing framework for urban water systems
- Maximum use of resources present in domestic used water
- Adapting urban water systems to a changing climate: lessons from the Millennium Drought in Southeast Australia
- Assessing the scale of resource recovery for centralized and satellite wastewater treatment
- Economic and ecological costs and benefits of streamflow augmentation using recycled water in a California coastal stream