The mission of the Northwest Biosolids Management Association is to advance environmental sustainability through the beneficial use of biosolids.
Members of the Northwest Biosolids Management Association (NBMA) support the biosolids recycling and have joined forces to meet the challenge of finding safe, economical ways to manage biosolids. The organization's purpose is to share knowledge about biosolids management between member agencies and companies; local, state and federal regulators; and the general public.
New in the online library
- Sources of pathogenic microorganisms and their fate during land application of wastes
- Survey of wastewater indicators and human pathogen genomes in biosolids produced by class A and class B stabilization treatments
- The animal-human interface and infectious disease in industrial food animal production: rethinking biosecurity and biocontainment
- Diet, Escherichia coli O157:H7, and cattle: a review after 10 years
- Pathogen survival in swine manure environments and transmission of human enteric illness - a review