The mission of the Northwest Biosolids Management Association is to advance environmental sustainability through the beneficial use of biosolids.
Members of the Northwest Biosolids Management Association (NBMA) support the biosolids recycling and have joined forces to meet the challenge of finding safe, economical ways to manage biosolids. The organization's purpose is to share knowledge about biosolids management between member agencies and companies; local, state and federal regulators; and the general public.
New in the online library
- A review of the fate of micropollutants in wastewater treatment plants
- Maximum use of resources present in domestic "used water"
- Improving the quality of wastewater to tackle trace organic contaminants: think before you act!
- Micropollutant removal from wastewater: facts and decision-making despite uncertainty
- Improving environmental risk assessment of human pharmaceuticals