The mission of the Northwest Biosolids Management Association is to advance environmental sustainability through the beneficial use of biosolids.
Members of the Northwest Biosolids Management Association (NBMA) support the beneficial use of biosolids and have joined forces to meet the challenge of finding safe, economical ways to manage biosolids. The organization's purpose is to share knowledge about biosolids management between member agencies and companies; local, state and federal regulators; and the general public.
New in the online library
- Organic micropollutant degradation in sewage sludge during composting under thermophilic conditions
- On the fate of LAS, NPEOs and DEHP in municipal sewage sludge during composting
- Transformation of 4-nonylphenol isomers during biosolids composting
- Biodegradation of prions in compost
- Antibiotic degradation during manure composting