The mission of the Northwest Biosolids Management Association is to advance environmental sustainability through the beneficial use of biosolids.
Members of the Northwest Biosolids Management Association (NBMA) support the beneficial use of biosolids and have joined forces to meet the challenge of finding safe, economical ways to manage biosolids. The organization's purpose is to share knowledge about biosolids management between member agencies and companies; local, state and federal regulators; and the general public.
New in the online library
- Ohio Lake Erie Phosphorus Task Force Final Report
- Identifying the major sources of nutrient water pollution
- Economics of water quality protection from nonpoint sources: theory and practice
- Phosphorus and water budgets in an agricultural basin
- Sustainable phosphorus management and the need for a long-term perspective: the legacy hypothesis