The mission of the Northwest Biosolids Management Association is to advance environmental sustainability through the beneficial use of biosolids.
Members of the Northwest Biosolids Management Association (NBMA) support the beneficial use of biosolids and have joined forces to meet the challenge of finding safe, economical ways to manage biosolids. The organization's purpose is to share knowledge about biosolids management between member agencies and companies; local, state and federal regulators; and the general public.
New in the online library
- Nitrosamines in bacon: a case study of balancing risks
- Occurrence and fate of nitrosamines and their precursors in municipal sludge and anaerobic digestion systems
- N-Nitrosodimethylamine (NDMA) as a drinking water contaminant: A review
- Degradation of N-Nitrosodimethylamine (NDMA) in landscape soils
- Detection and occurrence of N-Nitrosamines in archived biosolids from the targeted National Sewage Sludge Survey of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency