The mission of Northwest Biosolids is to advance environmental sustainability through the beneficial use of biosolids.
Members of Northwest Biosolids support biosolids recycling and have joined forces to meet the challenge of finding safe, economical ways to manage biosolids. The organization's purpose is to share knowledge about biosolids management between member agencies and companies; local, state and federal regulators; and the general public.
Visit our conference website for the latest on our upcoming annual conference on September 11-13 at Semiahmoo in Blaine, WA. Early registration deadline is Monday, August 29.
- Oct 17 - WORC Compost Facility Operator Training [details]
New in the online library
- Total and per capita value of food loss in the United States
- Systematic evaluation of industrial, commercial, and institutional food waste management strategies in the United States
- Analyzing food waste management methods
- Biogas production and potential from U.S. wastewater treatment
- Evaluation of climate, energy, and soils impacts of selected food discards management systems